Capturing on Mobile Device:
1. Navigate to the drawing on which you want to capture.
2. At the bottom of your screen, select "360" to bring up a 360 pin.
3. To set the location of your image, move your pin to the corresponding point on the drawing.
NOTE: You can pinch the screen in order to zoom in on the drawing.
4. Once your pin is in the desired location, select the yellow capture button.
NOTE: If your capture button looks like a camera with a gear next to it, you will have to connect your camera to StructionSite to begin capturing. Reference your cameras respective article on connecting: ONE X, ONE R, GARMIN VIRB 360, RICOH THETA, SAMSUNG GEAR 360
5. You will now see a yellow pin. This is an indication that the image was captured and awaiting syncing.
6. For additional 360 photos, repeat steps 3 and 4.
7. After capturing, please connect to a stable WiFi and sync all your content. Steps can be found in this article.
We hope this article has been helpful. If you have any questions please reach out to [email protected].