Capturing on Mobile Device:
1. Navigate to the drawing on which you want to capture.
2. At the bottom of your screen, select "360" to bring up a 360 pin.
3. To set the location of your image, move your pin to the corresponding point on the drawing.
NOTE: You can pinch the screen in order to zoom in on the drawing.
4. Once your pin is in the desired location, select the orange capture button.
NOTE: If your capture button is not orange, you will have to connect your camera to StructionSite to begin capturing. Reference your cameras respective article on connecting: ONE X, ONE R, GARMIN VIRB 360, RICOH THETA, SAMSUNG GEAR 360
5. You will now see a yellow pin. This is an indication that the image was captured and awaiting syncing.
6. For additional 360 photos, repeat steps 3 and 4.
7. After capturing, please connect to a stable WiFi and sync all your content. Steps can be found in this article.
We hope this article has been helpful. If you have any questions please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org.