RICOH THETA S, RICOH THETA SC, OR RICOH THETA V
- Turn the camera on by pressing and holding the power button on the side.
- Make sure the camera is fully charged. The power button will flash blue when the battery level is low.
- Turn on Wi-Fi. You should see a blue Wi-Fi icon on the front of the camera. If you don’t see the icon, press the Wi-Fi button on the side.
- Choose photo mode. You should see a blue photo camera icon on the front of the camera. If you see a video camera icon instead, switch to photo mode using the button on the side of the camera.
- Make sure your phone is fully charged.
- On your phone, open the Settings app.
- Connect your phone to the 360 camera’s Wi-Fi network (which will end in “.OSC”). The default password is the set of 8 numbers after “XS” on the bottom of the camera.
- Return to the StructionSite App and switch to 360 mode to begin taking photos