Connect your Insta360 ONE R using these steps:
1. To avoid conflict between apps, make sure the Insta360 ONE R app is closed.
2. To initiate this process, in the StructionSite Mobile app, open a drawing and select "360," then click the "Connect" icon.
3. In “Select Camera,” choose the Insta360 ONE R.
4. Navigate to your mobile device's settings and select WiFi.
5. Choose your ONE R's WiFi network, which will resemble this format: ONE R M8QJST.OSC. Then, enter the camera’s password, which for all ONE R’s is 88888888 (eight 8's).
6. Return to the StructionSite app. You will see the camera's WiFi credentials fields have auto-filled. Our app memorizes these credentials for subsequent connections. Press the "Connect" button and, after a few seconds, you will receive a confirmation message.
Please note that, out of the box, the Insta360 ONE R will not be compatible with StructionSite’s mobile app without first updating the firmware. For steps to update your ONE R firmware for 360 Photos, click here.
We hope this article has been helpful. If you have any questions please reach out to [email protected]