For the first time using your camera, you must download the Insta360 App and follow the activation steps here.
Connect your Insta360 X3 using these steps:
1. Ensure the Insta360 app is closed, to avoid conflict between apps.
2. In the StructionSite Mobile app, open a drawing and select the "Connect" icon under 360 or VideoWalk mode.
3. On the Connect new camera menu, choose the Insta360 X3 listed to manually connect or select the camera from the detected nearby cameras at the top to auto-connect.
Auto-connecting will automatically attempt to connect to the camera's Wi-Fi network and prompt you to join. Choose 'Join'.
4. If manually connecting, navigate to your mobile device's wifi settings.
5. Choose X3 from the available WiFi networks, which will resemble this format: ONE RR M8QJST.OSC. Then, enter the camera’s password, which for all Insta360 cameras is 88888888 (eight 8's).
6. Return to the StructionSite app. You will see the camera's WiFi credentials fields have auto-filled. Our app memorizes these credentials for subsequent connections. Press the "Connect" button and, after a few seconds, you will receive a confirmation message.
Please note that, out of the box, the Insta360 X3 will not be compatible with StructionSite’s mobile app without first updating the firmware. For steps to update your firmware for VideoWalk, click here.
We hope this article has been helpful. If you have any questions please reach out to [email protected]