While we always recommend capturing VideoWalk directly through the StructionSite app and syncing them, sometimes you may need to manually upload content from your desktop. In these cases, StructionSite allows users to upload content directly from your desktop.
To Add Content from Your Desktop:
1. Open the drawing you want to manually upload content on.
2. Click the "Add Pin" icon near the upper left-hand corner of the screen (the one with the “+” symbol) and select 360° VideoWalk.
Note: if you do not see this option, please reach out to [email protected] to enable this feature.
4. Choose both the starting and ending points for your VideoWalk
5. A screen will appear for you to drag and drop your two (2) .INSV files* or you can double-click the box to open your desktop files
* Videowalks are stored on the camera as .INSV files. There will be 2 .INSV files, one for each lense of the camera, associated with each walk. You can identify the files that belong together by looking at the file names which will be numbered the same.
6. Ensure that you are selecting Timelapse as the VideoWalk type
7. After you have uploaded the files, press Add and you will see a spinning wheel with the upload progress
8. Once the upload has been completed, you will see a yellow box on the top left of your drawing. You will receive an email when processing has been completed.
We hope this article has been helpful and should you have any questions please reach out to [email protected]