To connect your ONE X2 camera to your mobile device and to capture using the StructionSite app, Insta360 requires that all ONE X2 camera first be activated in the Insta360 app.
To activate your ONE X2 camera, follow these steps:
1. Make sure your camera has a sufficient charge—Insta360 requires a minimum of 10% battery power to activate the ONE X2.
2. With your ONE X2 powered on, open the Insta360 app and, from the center of the toolbar at the bottom of your screen, select the yellow connect icon.
3. The app will direct to the "New device detected" page, which will list your ONE X2's WiFi network name. Here, select the network name.
4. After selecting the WiFi network, on your ONE X2's display screen, confirm the connection to the camera by clicking the green checkmark icon.
5. In the prompt on your mobile device, connect to your ONE X2's WiFi network by selecting "Join."
6. Next, on the "Activate camera" page, select "Activation."
7. The camera will then be activated, with the Insta360 app displaying the following notification:
NOTE: After you have activated your ONE X2, to avoid connection conflicts between apps, make sure you completely close out of the Insta360 app before connecting your camera to the StructionSite app.
We hope this article has been helpful. If you have any questions please reach out to [email protected].