Capturing on Mobile Device:
1. Navigate to the drawing on which you want to capture.
2. At the bottom of your screen, select "Standard" to bring up a standard pin.
3. To set the location of your image, move your pin to the corresponding point on the drawing.
NOTE: You can pinch the screen in order to zoom in on the drawing.
4. Rotate your pin left or right using the two gray arrows, or you can use the slide bar on the bottom right of you screen. This will indicate the direction you are facing on the drawing.
NOTE: Android does not have the slide bar for rotating.
5. Once the preview image matches what you want to capture, go ahead and hit the orange capture button in the center.
6. You will now see a yellow pin. This is an indication that the image was captured and awaiting syncing.
7. For additional standard photos, repeat steps 3-5.
8. After capturing please connect to a stable WiFi and sync all your content. Steps can be found in this article.
Alternatively, you can capture Standard Photos in full screen:
NOTE: For this method, begin by following steps 1-4 from the previous section.
1. You can now click into the preview screen to pull up a full screen image of what you are trying to capture.
2. Once the full screen preview image matches what you want to capture, go ahead and hit the circle capture button in the center.
NOTE: If you notice your image orientation is incorrect, enable and disable your mobile device's screen lock.
We hope this article has been helpful. If you have any questions please reach out to [email protected].