Having issues with viewing your 360 images in Bluebeam? StructionSite supports Bluebeam version 2016 and newer. If upgrading your Bluebeam seat is not an option, the easiest fix is to set Bluebeam's Preferences to open hyperlinks in your default web browser, instead of Bluebeam's built-in browser.
For more recent versions of Bluebeam, follow these steps:
1. Open the Bluebeam Preferences menu by either selecting the "Revu" option on the top left corner menu, then selecting "Preferences," or by pressing Crtl+K.
2. Once in the "Preferences" menu, select "Window," then select the "WebTab."
3. Here, uncheck the box that says "Open PDF Hyperlinks in WebTabs."
For older versions of Bluebeam, follow these steps:
1. Select the Revu icon button on the top right corner of your Bluebeam page. Then, select "Preferences," or the use Ctrl+K shortcut to open this menu.
2. Under the Preferences menu, scroll to "Web Tab" options. Uncheck the box that says "Open PDF Hyperlinks in Web Tabs."
Now, all hyperlinks will open in your system's default browser, rather than Bluebeam's built-in viewer.
We hope this article has been helpful. If you have any questions please reach out to [email protected].