Good news! DroneDeploy and StructionSite have united! This new unified product will have both aerial capture and ground capture in one platform.
As the first step towards this unified platform, users can toggle between DroneDeploy’s aerial capture abilities and StructionSite’s ground capture platform.
The following article will show you how to link a DroneDeploy and StructionSite project.
How to Link a Project
Find and select your project, at the bottom of the page, click on the StructionSite icon labeled as new.
3. The StructionSite window appears. Click “link a project."
4. Enter your project URL from StructionSite then click “Link project”. Check out the FAQ section for instructions to find your StructionSite project URL.
5. Next, click on “Go to StructionSite."
6. When you’re in StructionSite, click the DroneDeploy banner at the top and the following window will appear:
7. Click link a project and enter the corresponding DroneDeploy project ID. Check out the FAQ section for instructions to find your DroneDeploy project URL.
8. Your projects should now be linked!
Frequently Asked Questions
Is project linking available to all customers?
This is available for AEC customers only. Additionally, if you already use DroneDeploy Walkthrough then this will not be available.
How do I find my StructionSite project url?
The StructionSite project url can be found on the Drawings page. For example:
In the example above, the following link is the project url: https://app.structionsite.com/projects/b03fe901-fb76-4a03-884e-01463d6ff677
How do I find my DroneDeploy project url?
The DroneDeploy project url can be found when a project is selected. For example:
In the example above, the following link is the project url:
I’m unable to link a project, what do I do?
Please reach out to support at [email protected] or the chat on your lower left screen.