Technology advances at a rapid rate. Due to the ever-changing demands of the jobsite, StructionSite's mobile app is routinely updated for optimal compatibility with the latest, most advanced software.
To ensure your StructionSite app performs at full capacity, you will want to have your mobile device running on the most recent operating system.
Below, you will find steps to confirm and update your device's operating system.
Confirming Operating System Version
1. Open the "Settings" app on your iOS device's homepage.
2. Select "General," then select "About."
3. On the "About" page, your iOS operating system version will be listed as "Software Version."
1. Open the "Settings" app on your Android device's homepage.
2. Select "About phone," then select "Software information."
3. On the "Software information" page, your Android operating system version will be listed as "Android version."
Updating Your Operating System
For both iOS and Android, make sure you're connected to a strong, reliable WiFi network.
1. Open the "Settings" app, select "General," then select "About."
2. On the "About" page, select "Software Version."
3. Here, if you're current OS is outdated, you will find the latest version available to download. Select "Download and Install" to update.
1. Open the "Settings" app on your Android device's homepage, then select "System Settings."
2. Here, select "System."
3. Then, if you're Android operating system is outdated, to download the latest version, select "System update."
We hope this article has been helpful. If you have any questions please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org.