Enterprise Plan: Users with Enterprise Admin permissions can create projects that are automatically licensed. If your company has an Enterprise Plan with StructionSite, but you are not an Enterprise Admin, please reach out to your company’s admin to gain access.
Company and Team Plans: Once you’ve created your project, please be aware that it will not be automatically licensed. Please contact your Account Executive to activate your project after creation.
Creating Project From Web App:
1. Go to your projects homepage on StructionSite.
2. Click "Add Project" on the top right corner of your screen.
3. You will now be prompted to input a project name, thumbnail photo, description, estimated value and the projects estimated start and end dates.
NOTE: The "Thumbnail Photo" field will not accept PDF's.
4. Once information is filled in, select "Add Project."
5. Your project will now be created.
Creating Project From a iOS Mobile Device:
1. From main projects screen, hit the "+" icon on the bottom right corner.
2. Input project name, description, and value. Select "Submit" once complete.
3. Once submitted, you will be able to add a drawing by three methods: Take Photo, From Photo Library, or From File System.
NOTE: You do not have to add a drawing to create the project. You can select "Cancel," and then close out of the drawing menu. The project will be created without a drawing, but can be added anytime.
4. After uploading a drawing, your new project will be created.
We hope this article has been helpful. If you have any questions please reach out to [email protected].