To introduce new features and improve functionality, the StructionSite app is updated frequently. So, to ensure that you're using the most up-to-date version, it's helpful to monitor update releases.
If you'd prefer, you can also enable auto-updates, so when a new version of our app is released, your mobile device will automatically download the update.
Below, you will find steps for confirming which version of the StructionSite app you're using, how to update your app, and how to enable auto-updates.
Confirming App Version
In the StructionSite mobile app, follow these steps to confirm what version of the app you're using:
1. On the app homepage, select the Hamburger Menu icon on the top left corner of your screen.
2. From the left side of your screen, a menu will open. Here, scroll to the bottom, and select "About."
3. The "About" window, the app version will be listed as the header:
Updating the StructionSite App
If you're using a previous version of the StructionSite app, updating to the latest version will allow you to both leverage new features and experience optimal capture functionality.
1. Open the iOS App Store, and click on your profile image on the top right.
2. You will be directed to the "Account" page. Here, under "Upcoming Automatic Updates," you will see the StructionSite app. To download the newest version, select "Update."
3. The app will begin downloading. Once the update is complete, you will see an "Open" app icon.
To ensure that you're always using the most up-to-date version of the StructionSite app, you can enable auto-updates. Most iOS and Android devices will default to have auto-updates enabled. If your device does not have this setting enabled, following these steps to activate auto-updates:
1. Open your iOS device's "Settings" app, and select "App Store."
2. Under "Automatic Downloads," toggle on "App Updates."
NOTE: Auto-updates are released in phases, rolling out daily to a gradually increasing percentage of users. So, even if you have auto-updates enabled, your app may not upgrade until up to a week after an update is released.
We hope this article has been helpful. If you have any questions please reach out to [email protected].