If you're encountering issues connecting your 360 camera to the StructionSite mobile app, you will want to ensure that you have location services enabled.
How to check and enable location services on an iOS device:
1. Open your iOS device's "Settings." Scroll down to your list of apps, and select "StructionSite."
2. Under "Allow StructionSite to Access," select "Location."
Like in the example above, if "Allow Location Access" is set to "Never," you're 360 camera will not be able to connect to the StructionSite app.
3. Here, change location access to "While Using the App."
How to check and enable location services on an Android device:
1. Open your Android device's "Settings." Select "Location."
2. Next, select "App Permissions."
3. Here, from your list of apps, select "StructionSite." Then, under "Location Access for this App," choose "Allow only while using the app."
We hope this article has been helpful. If you have any questions please reach out to [email protected].