Whether you cannot slip-sheet because your architect sent a new sheet with a different scale or if you've accidentally captured images on the wrong drawing, in certain conditions, it may be necessary to transfer content from one drawing to another.
Rather than having to manually re-upload images, StructionSite allows users to transfer all of their content to a new drawing.
Using the "Transfer to Another Drawing" feature, users can move Standard Photos, 360 Photos, Standard (flat) Videos, and VideoWalks all at once to a different drawing within the same project, or onto another drawing in an entirely different project, too.
Note: This features moves ALL content on the drawing.
Here are the steps for transferring content:
- Pull up your list of drawings, hover your cursor over the drawing you want to move content from, then select the "Edit" option.
- In the pop-up window, select "Transfer to Another Drawing."
- From the list of drawings, choose the drawing to which you want to transfer pins.
- Set alignment on the first drawing by selecting two separate points. We recommend selecting points in opposite, diagonal corners of the drawing.
- Select the corresponding points on the second drawing. You will then see a preview of where the points have been moved. Note that it may take a few moments for the pins to populate.
- If the alignment of the pins on the drawing looks accurate, select "Looks Good." All done!
NOTE: Before selecting "Looks Good," be sure that you have properly aligned the pins as there is NO UNDO for this feature.
We hope this article has been helpful. If you have any questions please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org