Have you ever torn down an entire wall of sheetrock just to find one buried outlet? Well, your days of spending an hour running a straight edge or a stud finder across the drywall to maybe locate that buried outlet are over! Using StructionSite's X-Ray mode, this lost effort and additional expense is a thing of the past.
Whether you're an apprentice or even if you have decades of field experience, you're going to come across a situation where you'll need to know what's behind a wall. StructionSite has the perfect solution for you. Our X-Ray mode allows you to compare your project images with real time job site conditions.
What this feature looks like:
How to use this feature:
- While on a jobsite, open the corresponding drawing on your mobile device.
- Select "View" from the toolbar on the bottom of your screen.
- Choose the pin and tap on the image preview to open the image in full screen.
- If viewing a panoramic image, drag to adjust the image to match your current perspective onsite.
- From the features toolbar on the right of your screen, select X-Ray.
- Your screen will now show an overlay of your mobile device's camera viewfinder and the previously captured pin image.
- On the bottom of your screen, adjust the transparency by dragging the meter. Note: The more left on the meter, the more vivid the pin image; the more right, the more vivid the camera viewfinder.
We hope this article has been helpful. If you have any questions please reach out to email@example.com