If you are interested in purchasing all of the equipment required to perform VideoWalk in a do-it-yourself fashion, this article is for you!
If you have an Amazon account, click this link to automatically add all required items into your cart!
Otherwise, please make sure to purchase all of the items below:
- Garmin VIRB 360 to do VideoWalks and take 360 photos https://amzn.to/2G72W8W - $720
Note: This is currently the only camera supported for StructionSite VideoWalk
- 64GB Sandisk Extreme V30 SD Card
https://www.amazon.com/SanDisk-Extreme-microSDXC-UHS-I-Adapter/dp/B01HU3Q6F2/ref=sr_1_20?keywords=sandisk%2Bextreme&qid=1559584149&s=electronics&sr=1-20&th=1 - $22
- 72” Monopod – http://bit.ly/CamraMonopod -$20
- VIRB Battery charger and 2 extra batteries (each battery is 1 hour of recording time. An average VideoWalk is 5 minutes per 30K square feet of dense interior building)- https://amzn.to/2IdCxtD - $28
- Rubber case for the VIRB 360, to protect lenses when not in use -https://amzn.to/2Knd0A3 - $13
- iPad/iPhone Holder (so you can use one hand while capturing) – http://bit.ly/phnclip - $18
- R-PAL 300 Lumen Omni-directional Tripod Light for clarity in video frames when indoorshttps://amzn.to/2D72Q0H - $130
Warning: 1-2 week shipping time
- Omni-Light Battery Charger + 2 x 18650 Type Batteries
https://amzn.to/2uVSNXE - $20
- Male to male 1/4" thread adapter (for light to mount camera on top of it) - $7– http://bit.ly/threadadapter - $7
- Rubber Washer sticker, to prevent the male/male thread connector from getting stuck to the 360 camera – https://amzn.to/2HTGwdX - $7
Once you've received all the parts, click here to view the article on how to set up your kit!