Problem: Did you someone send you a photo that you want to add to StructionSite? Did take a picture on the jobsite and forget to tag it to a location on the app? Whatever the situation is we have a few different options!
To add or import a standard or 360 photo to you drawing directly from iCloud or your mobile device follow the steps below.
1. Go to the project, drawing and location where you
2. Go to the camera mode that matches the type of photo you are adding (standard or 360)
3. Tap and hold or long press anywhere on the drawing, this screen will pop up
4. If you are adding standard (flat) photos, be sure to change the direction of the arrow before you tap and hold so the arrow corresponds to the direction you want
5. Want to add multiple photos lost in your camera try using the GPS fence.