It is possible today to get photos captured from StructionSite automatically sent to NewMetrix for labeling Safety Information, thanks to the integrations both of our companies have developed. The integration automatically syncs everything including VideoWalk frames, from your chosen StructionSIte project approximately every 30 minutes.
1. From the Integrations view, click the StructionSite thumbnail
2. Click Connect
3. Then enter your StructionSite login name and password in the pop-up window
Note: For security reasons, after you connect you will have 30 minutes to configure this integration. After that (including future visits to view or edit existing configuration) you will be asked to connect again.
4. Select the desired amount of past data to sync from the Historical Data menu
5. Under Configuration/Project, choose the StructionSite project you want to sync from
6. Select whether you want to sync both VideoWalks and images, only images, or only VideoWalks
7. Under Integration Status, select the 'Enabled' radio button
8. Your integration should now be turned on. Wait about 30 minutes before checking for files
We hope this article has been helpful. If you have any questions please reach out to [email protected].