Sometimes you or your staff may have accidentally captured photos by creating new pins on a drawing instead of using the "progress mode" setting on the mobile app which adds revisions to existing photos.
To clean things up, you can combine multiple pins together into one in order to have a cleaner drawing, and to allow for time-lapse and side-by-side comparison of photos.
- Select an existing PIN while viewing a drawing. This will be the pin that you want to add any other pin into. Then, click the "Add" button in the pop-out menu.
2. In the "Add Pin Image" popup, click "Add Existing"
3. You will then be asked to select a pin from which to import photos from.
4. After selecting the PIN, you will be asked to confirm the action. All photos from the PIN you just selected in step #3 will be placed into the PIN you selected in step #1.
5. That's it! The pins are now combined, and the pin you selected in step #3 will be removed. You will now see the photos in the same timelapse.