At any time during a project, you can export all of the content you've captured during the project into an offline deliverable. This export will send you the entirety of your project's content in an email with .zip files links containing the following:
- PDF's of all drawings/floorplans in your StructionSite project, within which, you will see pins that include hyperlinks to photos. These are "relative hyperlinks", meaning that as long as you keep the folder structure in-tact, the images will open up correctly from the PDF without an internet connection.
- If you've leveraged the "Progress" feature when capturing photos, the PDF pin links will take you to an intermediary page that shows thumbnails for all photos taken at that location, along with date stamps. Clicking the thumbnail proceeds to take you to the photo itself.
You will need the following in order to view the Offline Deliverable content:
- A PDF viewer, such as Bluebeam or Adobe Reader
- Adequate space on your computer or USB drive to store all photos/PDFs
- A web browser to view 360 photos.
To initiate a project export, follow these steps:
1. From the project homepage, navigate to the "Settings" tab.
2. Under "Offline Project Deliverable," select the "Export" icon.
3. In the "Project Export" window, select confirm to trigger the export email.
3. After confirming, once our servers have prepared and process your project's content, you will receive an email with a .zip file download link. Depending on the size of the project, the email will contain one or more .zip files.
4. Download the. zip file(s) and unzip them onto a folder on your desktop, or onto a USB drive. NOTE: The files must be unzipped to work properly.
We hope this article has been helpful. If you have any questions please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org