At any time during a project, you can export all of the content you've captured during the project into an offline deliverable. This export will send you the entirety of your project's content in an email with .zip files links containing the following:
- PDF's of all drawings/floorplans in your StructionSite project, within which, you will see pins that include hyperlinks to photos. These are "relative hyperlinks", meaning that as long as you keep the folder structure in-tact, the images will open up correctly from the PDF without an internet connection.
- If you've leveraged the "Progress" feature when capturing photos, the PDF pin links will take you to an intermediary page that shows thumbnails for all photos taken at that location, along with date stamps. Clicking the thumbnail proceeds to take you to the photo itself.
You will need the following in order to view the Offline Deliverable content:
- A PDF viewer, such as Bluebeam or Adobe Reader
- Adequate space on your computer or USB drive to store all photos/PDFs
- A web browser to view 360 photos.
To export an Offline Deliverable, follow these steps:
1. From the project homepage, navigate to the "Settings" tab.
2. Under "Offline Project Deliverable," select the "Export" icon.
3. In the "Project Export" window, select confirm to trigger the export email.
3. After confirming, once our servers have prepared and process your project's content, you will receive an email with a .zip file download link. Depending on the size of the project, the email will contain one or more .zip files.
4. Download the. zip file(s) and unzip them onto a folder on your desktop, or onto a USB drive. NOTE: The files must be unzipped to work properly.
To access your project export, follow these steps:
1. Download the .zip file(s) and unzip them onto a folder on your desktop or onto a USB drive. You can do this by opening the export in the downloads folder, dragging the file onto your Desktop, then, right-click on the exported project folder, and select "Extract All" before moving the file(s).
NOTE: Depending on the size of your project and volume of content, download times for the offline deliverable may vary.
2. Open the Drawings folder to view the Offline Deliverable as a PDF.
3. Navigate to a specific 360 or Standard Photo pin on the floorplan. Select the pin to be redirected to the image in a web browser.
4. When opening a progress pin, you will be redirected to view a PDF that includes all of the pin's images with corresponding dates.
5. Select the desired image to view in a web browser.
NOTE: All hyperlinked 360 images will take you to a formatted image for viewing. See the next steps to locate the original images.
6. To view the raw files, open the Media folder to access the following:
- 360 Photos - .jpg
- 360 Videos - .mp4
- Standard Photos - .jpg
- Standard Videos - .mp4
- Project Drawings - .pdf
- VideoWalks - .mp4
- Viewable 360 Photos - .html
7. To locate the original file, while viewing an image in the web browser, copy the series of letters, numbers, and symbols after the last forward slash in the UTM bar (minus the .html) and paste it in the search bar of the Media folder to find the .jpg image.
We hope this article has been helpful. If you have any questions please reach out to email@example.com