We Currently Support the Following Devices:
For 360 Photos & VideoWalk™
- Insta360 One X
- Garmin VIRB 360
For 360 Photos Only:
- Ricoh Theta V/S/SC
- Aleta S2C
- LG 360
The images below show two different set ups. One with a monopod/selfie stick, another with a hardhat mount (only recommend with the Insta360 camera). Here is an article that compares the different options: https://structionsite.com/blog/hardhat-vs-monopod/.
Hardhat Mount Setup:
External lighting is very important for either set up. Note: The hardhat halo light can also be used with a monopod setup in the case you do not have a R-PAL light to attached to the monopod.
Notice we recommend keeping the monopod close to you and ensuring the camera is above your hardhat with an unobstructed field of view. With the monopod, we recommended the use of a phone/tablet holder connected directly to the monopod making it a single unit and much easier to traverse through a busy jobsite.
- Hardhat Mount & Camera Clip – https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01NCLMIN2/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_search_asin_title?ie=UTF8&psc=1&pldnSite=1
- Illumagear Halo Hard Hat Light – https://www.illumagear.com/store/halos/halo#buy
- 72” Monopod – http://bit.ly/CamraMonopod
- Phone/Tablet Holder – http://bit.ly/phnclip
- Omnidirectional Light R-PAL 300 Lumen Mountable (NOTE: This light is out of stock. Please use the Illumagear Halo Hard Hat Light linked above) – http://bit.ly/R-PAL.
- Washer (prevents camera from binding) – https://amzn.com/B07R44FP5C
- Thread adapter (for light to mount camera on top of it, only needed for R-PAL) – http://bit.ly/threadadapter
- Rechargeable Batteries for light (only needed for R-PAL) – https://amzn.to/2lPnaxH