With a StructionSite project or team plan, you can auto-archive project photos into your cloud provider of choice, including:
Image archiving is set up on a project-level basis with separate folders (albums in Procore) for each drawing automatically.
Photos can only be archived to one cloud storage location at a time. Archiving of photos to the cloud is done within 5-10 minutes after photos have been synced to StructionSite's cloud.
Setting up Automated Archiving
1. From the project homepage, navigate to the "Settings" tab.
2. Under "Automated Photo Archiving," first choose your cloud provider destination.
NOTE: If choosing "Other," you will select your cloud provider from a new window:
3. After selecting your destination, you will be asked to log in to this cloud provider.
For Box/Egnyte/OneDrive/etc. users: Please navigate to a folder in which to sync photos, then click "Select" on the bottom right of the window. Sub-folders will automatically get created for each drawing, and photos will be synced into those folders.
For Procore Users: Select the project. Albums named after each drawing will be created automatically, and photos will be synced into those albums. Note: Due to limitations with the Procore API, the "date taken" date for photos will not sync; as a workaround, StructionSite appends to the filename information on when the photo was taken in the following format: [Month][Year][Day][Hour][Minute][Second]
4. From here, steps vary per cloud provider. Each provider window will include instructions, such as confirming company and project, for completing the setup process.
5. Once you have completed the setup on the cloud provider window, your images will begin archiving. You'll see a progress bar indicating images synced.
6. Now just click the close button (on the top right of the pop-up window) to exit. The process will continue in the background and sync new photos indefinitely.
NOTE: New images will automatically sync once they are added to StructionSite via the mobile or web apps.
We hope this article has been helpful. If you have any questions please reach out to [email protected]