Note: An iOS device from 2017 or newer recommended. Camera may not be compatible with older devices.
- Visit the Ultracker Aleta S2C download page and download the Firmware Update as a ZIP file. Do NOT unzip the file, keep it as-is.
- Place the ZIP file (as-is) into a micro SD card into the root directory, and place it into the camera while the camera is off
- Turn the camera on. The camera should now go through an upgrade process to update the firmware.
- After the update is successfully completed, a WIFI hotspot should be displayed with a name (US_XXXX.OSC, where XXXX is a series of numbers) and password.
- On your mobile device, go to Wifi settings and connect to the hotspot
On StructionSite, you can now capture photos in 360 mode!
Note: VideoWalk is not supported with this camera