- On your VIRB 360 camera, from the main menu, select Wireless > Wi-Fi, and select the Wi-Fi toggle switch to turn on the Wi‑Fi radio.TIP: You can also hold for two seconds to quickly turn the Wi‑Fi radio on or off.The camera broadcasts a Wi‑Fi access point. The access point name and password appear on the camera screen. While the Wi‑Fi radio is turned on, appears on the home screen, and the status LED flashes blue periodically.
- On your phone, open the Settings app.
- Connect to the camera access point using the name and password on the Garmin VIRB 360 camera screen.
Note: If StructionSite still thinks that the camera is not connected after you’ve successfully connected to Wifi and you verify that the wifi-connection works on your mobile device, please try the following:
- Download the Garmin VIRB 360 App and see if you’re able to control the camera. Update the Firmware if needed
- If that does not resolve the issue, you likely have to perform a master reset. To do so:Ensure the device is powered offPress and hold DownPress and immediately release PowerWait for the message “Erase all user data?”Release DownSelect Yes