- Turn the camera on by pressing the power button on the side.
- Make sure the camera is fully charged. Under the power button, you’ll see a red light flash when the battery level is low.
- Turn on Wi-Fi. Double click the power button and the button on the front at the same time. When Wi-Fi is connected, a blue light will flash.
- Make sure your phone is fully charged.
- On your phone, open the Settings app.
- Connect your phone to the 360 camera’s Wi-Fi network (which will end in “.OSC”). The default password consists of “00” followed by the last 6 characters of the Wi-Fi network. For example, for Wi-Fi network LGR105_02CNDF the password is “0002CNDF”.
- Return to the StructionSite App and switch to 360 mode to begin taking photos
Note: If you continue to experience issues with capturing photos with StructionSite after successfully connecting your camera to your mobile device via Wifi. Please try one of the following:
- If you get a quick message when trying to drop a 360 photo, your SD card may be full. Try checking the SD card on your computer and make sure there’s enough space, or that photos are accessible at all. If you are unable to access or remove any photos from the SD card at all, then the card may be damaged.
- If you try to take a photo and it gets stuck transferring or gives you the message that it’s still working indefinitely, then the LG360 hardware may have frozen and will need to restart. Restart by pressing and holding the power button for at least 3 seconds until you hear 4 musical notes. Wait until it has fully shut down, then turn the camera on again and reconnect.